EB-1B Outstanding Researcher or Professor

Also called EB-12. You must demonstrate international recognition for your outstanding achievements in a particular academic field. You must have at least 3 years experience in teaching or research in that academic area. A tenure track or permanent job offer is required. The employer sponsor must also have an established research program with at least three full-time researchers and a demonstrated ability to pay salary.

See our EB-1B FAQ for more information.