Gathering pertinent documents is an essential first step in starting your case. These checklists are intended to help you remember all of the documents and information we will need to manage your case.
About our Checklists
- These checklists do not address the question or whether or not it is advisable to file a petition in any category. They are intended for current clients of Curran & Berger LLP who have been referred to this list by staff.
- If you have sent us an item from a checklist already, you do not need to send it again. Just let us know that you have already sent it.
- Do not send us original documents. You should make copies of all of your items and keep your originals in a safe place.
- You can either e-mail us scanned copies or mail us paper copies. However, we can only accept e-mails up to 25 MB in size. If you need to send us large amounts of information, please create a .zip file.
- Feel free to send us your documents as they become available. There is no need to wait until you have everything. We usually can get started with just a few items. If you have any questions, or think that obtaining a necessary document will be difficult, don't hesitate to contact us so we can discuss a plan to move forward.