In order to prepare your Naturalization application, we will need the following:
Documents & Information for Naturalization Application
Please fill out this questionnaire and print this PDF, answer all the questions, and email it back to the paralegal on your case.
- Color copy of both sides of your Permanent Resident Card
- Color copy of Biographic Information Page from your passport
- Copies of Current and Prior Passports, all stamped pages and visa stamps
- Two (2) passport-style photographs – Please see Photo Requirements on the Department of State website;
- Federal tax returns or transcripts for the last 5 years – Click here for information on how to request tax transcripts. If you cannot get transcripts quickly, we can file without them, or with copies of the returns. You can then bring transcripts to the interview. Note: the IRS will not provide transcripts of taxes filed for than 4 years back. A copy of your Federal Return for the fifth year is fine.
- If you obtained your permanent residence through marriage to a U.S. citizen, a copy of your marriage certificate, and divorce certificate or death certificate for spouse, if applicable
- A list of all visas you applied for and applications you filed with immigration
USCIS Filing Fees
For clients of Curran & Berger, the filing fees are due in total before the date of filing and are reflected on your monthly billing statement. Current USCIS filing fees can be confirmed here.
If you are applying for naturalization through service in the U.S. armed forces, there is no filing fee.