Curran & Berger clients will receive log in information to access our secure site, where they can access a personalized checklist and upload documents online.
About Our Checklists
- These checklists do not address the question or whether or not it is advisable to file a petition in any category. They are intended for current clients of Curran & Berger LLP who have been referred to this list by staff.
- If you have sent us an item from a checklist already, you do not need to send it again. Just let us know that you have already sent it.
- Do not send us original documents. You should send us scanned copies of all of your items and keep your originals in a safe place.
- If for some reason you are unable to use our online submission tool, you can either e-mail us scanned copies or mail us paper copies. However, we can only accept e-mails up to 25 MB in size. If you need to send us large amounts of information, please create a .zip file.
- Feel free to send us your documents as they become available. There is no need to wait until you have everything. We usually can get started with just a few items. If you have any questions, or think that obtaining a necessary document will be difficult, don’t hesitate to contact us so we can discuss a plan to move forward.